Saturday, 1 August 2009

Research - Vintage Book Ilustrations


I went to a wedding last weekend in Crawley, it was a really great day and we had the best sunshine I've seen all year. It was my boyfriend's (Stephen) cousin who got married and I was really pleased I'd be invited. After the wedding we all stayed at Ste's aunties house also in Crawley, it was really nice of her to put us up considering there was 6 of us, 1 of them being 6 month old baby Ethan. He's really sweet he just sits giggling and is in awe of bright colours and things that make little noises. It was during the times I had him bouncing on my knee and playing with him that I remembered the stories I use to read as a child. When I got back home I wanted to dig them out but remembered we'd given them away years ago, so I've searched for the covers of some of my favourites.

I love the simplicity of the text and layout, and the subdued non invasive colours.

1 comment:

  1. hey im your 1st stalker !!! its looking good im loving the vintage theme keep posting xx

    ReplyDelete