

I held a stall on February 1st as a promotion strategy for Paper and Frock. I sold second hand and vintage clothing and accessories. It was to promote the companies website which will be going live in May and to create awareness of the name.
I put up 10 posters around college and handed out 50+ flyers, which detailed what the website was about and what we were going to sell.


I went quite well, we sold about 20% of what was on offer and made £41.
Morris, 6th form centre manager said there were lots of way to promote the stall in college if we ever wanted to do it again. You can put advertising on the computers as you sign in, send texts out to pupils or get tutors to inform classes about the stall, these seem like good strategies for the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment