Sunday, 20 February 2011

Major Project

My major project draws on the influences of retro games and iconic figures and cartoons.
People usually associate old games and icon imagery with happy memories as they represent something from their childhood, so I'm hoping my designs with appeal to a commercial market again.
My designs are going to bare a humorous quality to synthesise with the happy conatations represented in the imagery.

Products I will produce are 24 cards, 4 gift bags, 4 gift wraps, 4 gift tags, 2 tshirts and 2 jumpers.

In between the design process I will make attempts to go on portfolio visits with the cards I designed in the last project to see if I have any success in selling them to independent retailers and to get feedback. It will be interesting to compare it to the feedback I received on this cards some months back.

No comments:

Post a Comment