I spoke to keepmebags.com, who's minimum bag order was 100 and the smallest size was 230mmx230mm. Each bag had a value of £1.25, with an additionally £1.35 per colour added. As my design has a minimum of 10 colours this would be an estimation of well over £500!
He said another option would be to custom transfer the design as there is no minimum run for design and this would work out at £3.50 per bag, plus £9 p&p and the minimum bag size is 420mm, 42omm
I could go down having bags custom made, but their price would be over £10 per bag. If it would be transfered, this is something I could do myself.
Plus I hadn't visioned the bags to have a singlar square motif in the middle. It was meant to be an all over pattern, I'm going to look into net patterns for packaging and how I can go about transfering my own print on to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment