Monday, 10 January 2011

Portfolio Visit with Thunder Egg

I first booked a portfolio Visit weeks ago, I'd gone in to try catch the owner after ringing the outlet but being unable to get through and luckily she was there. I explained who I was and if she was available for a portfolio visit within the next few weeks. She said it was a really business month as it was the run up to Christmas but booked me in for 11am Dec 10th. We swapped contact details, but she later emailed me a few days later to say she couldn't do the Portfolio Visit because it was her sons nativity play and would we like to re-schedule, so I emailed her back and said I was available up until the 21st Dec but she never replied!

Really disappointed I missed the opportunity to have a Portfolio Visit with Thunder Egg, but I'll try again at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment