Junk was the first drop in Portfolio Visit I went on on Friday and they were really positive. The owner wasn't in but I showed the sales assistant Alisha, who was really impressed with the designs and said they were the types of designs they sell in Junk. She called up the manager who was also enthusiastic about the designs and they both agreed to book me in for a formal Portfolio Visit with the owner Charlotte.
It was written in the diary for a Portfolio Visit to be booked before the 10th Jan, but this hasn't happened. I'm a bit disappointed, but the oppotunity to sell was only really an added bonus and it was the feedback which was the most important thing.
Both Alisha and the management went through my portfolio and they had some interesting opinions. They said they could visualise the Winged Creature cards as wall art or printed on t-shirts or jumpers. They found the majority of the Victorian Era cards humorous, particularly the Disney cards, and said the Symbolic Cards were cool and modern.
I had added a few other bits of work, from previous projects which they said would make good notebooks and magnets which is something to consider.
Overall they said they were cool cards and thought they would sell well in the area.
Monday, 10 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment