I don't regard this as a successful Portfolio Visit but I went to Rockers situated on Oldham Street on the off chance I might catch the owner (which I did) for some feedback.
Rockers is an outlet who's market is aimed at Rockabillys, Metalheads and Rockers so I already had an incline not all my cards were going to be appealing.
Cath the owner said that she thought the cards were cool but weren't for her market. I asked what it was about them that seperated themselves from their market and she said it was because they were too bold and bright and too anime. She also like Dodo suggested Thunder Egg.
This portfolio visit helped in a way that it made me see that there was a clear cut for where my cards are aimed at.
Saturday, 8 January 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment